Disinfecting ultraviolet lamp holder is able to remove rust. Rust is the result of iron oxidation. The most common cause is prolonged exposure to water. Any metal that contains iron, including steel, combines with the oxygen atoms in the water to form a layer of iron oxide or rust. Rust increases and accelerates the metal corrosion process, so maintenance is very important.
Try dipping in vinegar. This non-toxic household acid works wonders in rust removal and has many other household uses. Simply soak the rusted item in vinegar, let it sit overnight, and scrape off the rust the next morning.
It is better to use apple cider vinegar than white vinegar. Although white vinegar can also remove rust, it is not as effective as apple cider vinegar. Vinegar, while effective, is also relatively mild. You may need to soak rusted items longer, preferably a full day. After removing the rusted item from the vinegar, dip the crumpled aluminum foil into the vinegar and scrape off the rust.
Try other household acidic items, such as lemon or lime juice. Lemon or lime juice is especially effective at removing rust spots from clothes, but it can also be effective at removing rust layers from metal if soaked long enough. Sprinkle some salt over the rusted area, dip the rust in lemon or lime juice, and scrape with crumpled aluminum foil.
Phosphoric or hydrochloric acid
Scientific method using phosphoric or hydrochloric acid. Phosphoric acid and hydrochloric acid are both common household items that are inexpensive and effective at removing rust. Hot sale wall mounted disinfector is your best choice.
Phosphoric acid is actually a “rust converter” that converts iron oxide (rust) into iron phosphate, which turns it into a black coating. Soak the rusted item in phosphoric acid, let it sit overnight, and let it air dry. Scrape off the iron phosphate after the surface is dry. We can see phosphoric acid in cola drinks, naval jelly rust remover and syrup.
The steel industry often uses hydrochloric acid to soak steel to remove rust and scale. Hydrochloric acid can be found in some household cleaners, mostly toilet cleaners. Disinfecting ultraviolet lamp holder manages a healthy living environment.
Hydrochloric acid will still work after rinsing and drying. But vaporized hydrochloric acid can affect other items and can have a decolorizing effect on polished metal. The best way to prevent discoloration is to heat it in the stove or fire. Or use chalk, lime to neutralize the acidity. Hot sale UVC sterilizer is suitable to prevent rust.